Each guest gets to make ONE oven-bake clay masterpiece from our list of choices that the guest of honour will pre-select! Character, pre-chosen before the party.
Any person inside the studio during the party time is considered a guest, excluding the party parents (maximum 2 observing adults for a child's party.) All guests should be in the same bubble and must wear masks.
Please note if you book party time: This time can include cake only and food clean up must be done by the parents or guests.
Artwork Pick Up
All party artwork will be added to the studio’s Artwork Status page. Here you can check when your artwork is ready to be picked up. When the artwork is ready, please message us. Completed artwork will be stored in the studio for 2 weeks maximum.
*Please note when you are booking a party you are not booking out the whole studio.
- Level 1:
- ◄About Oven-Bake Clay
Sometimes things happen …
- We use Ditto Polymer Clay, which is an incredibly malleable oven-bake clay that comes in many colours
- Oven baking hardens the creations, making them durable and long-lasting
- Sometimes however, if not handled well, oven-bake polymer clay can break, pieces can fall off. It is not a toy even though it can look like it! If handled roughly it will break.
- Sometimes art takes more time than you may think, we time things as well as we can
- You cannot take materials home to finish the workshop
- You will need to follow the sizing and project guidelines
- There is no credit for finishing early
- If you don’t write your first and last name and the date clearly on your piece, expect for it to get lost or mistakenly picked up by another with the same name
- Sometimes we have to throw out art if it is not picked up within 2 weeks
- We cannot answer the phone and it is not financially feasible to have an admin person. We have the phone for emergencies. Please use the chat on our website. We check this as often as possible. Please don’t send a chat and an email. We promise we will get back to you.
- Please don’t call/chat/email to see if your art is ready for pick up—it is all in the art status page on the website—we promise! We really need to be present for the guests in the studio.
- You will absolutely need to wear a mask when not at your station or when purchasing kits or supplies in the studio. Let’s all stay healthy.
Transfer, Credits & Refunds
We do not offer refunds. We can transfer your party booking if your booking is canceled 14 days prior to the event. We cannot provide a transfer after this time. Transfer requests are valid for 15 days.
Dress For Mess
Please tell your guests to dress appropriately for the party. We are an art studio and paint can be lurking around any corner and jump on you. We use professional materials and art supplies which means paint may stain clothing, shoes and jackets. Bare feet (or socks without shoes) are not permitted anywhere in the studio. 4Cats does not provide footwear or shoe covers. Please ask your guests to wear appropriate footwear. 4Cats is not responsible for damage to clothing or personal belongings. Please leave the ball gowns and tuxedos at home.
Please Be On Time!
Please arrive no more than 10 minutes before your scheduled party time as we have classes and/or events scheduled before and after.
Every day we aspire to make our studios welcoming, respectful and safe. Our staff work hard to ensure you, your family and friends have a respectful, positive and rewarding experience. In turn, we need to express the expectation that customers will be respectful towards our staff. Though 99.9% of the time we are surrounded by encouragement and the kindness of people, we cannot under any circumstances allow our staff to be demeaned. We first and foremost are a safe space for them. Which is why if there is a breach of that respect from someone, that person will be asked to leave.
I give permission to the business doing business as 4Cats Arts Studio, its owners, operators, and franchisor from any and all liability to seek medical treatment for the participant in the event they are not able to reach a parent or guardian. I hereby declare any physical/mental problems, restrictions, or condition and/or declare the participant to be in good physical and mental health.
Release of Liability
As the participant or legal parent or guardian of the participant(s), I release and hold harmless to the business doing business as 4Cats Arts Studio, its owners, operators, and franchisor from any and all liability, claims, demands, and causes of action whatsoever, arising out of or related to any loss, damage, or injury, including death, that may be sustained by the participant and/or the undersigned, while in or upon the premises or any premises under the control and supervision of 4Cats Arts Studio Professionals, its owners, and operators or in route to or from any of said premises.
Pick an available date below and click it to book!